Sunday, March 20, 2011

What I've been doing...

As this is my last post for my computer subject, I am sorry this is my last post for the test :D...
Well I was pressured of doing 10 blogs in just ONE hour and THIRTY Minutes. Lately I got asleep because I was tired. The morning I was still sleepy but I had to go because of the Rotary Olympics then after wards. I didn't have enough sleep for about 3 days from now. I only had 4 to 5 hours of sleep, I was busy somehow. Well then after I got home, it was my grandfather's birthday, and it lasted very long. After the party, that's the only time I was able to sleep and that's the time I got asleep but well, I was sleeping with my attire one and shoes on. Mosquitoes were picking on me, the fan wasn't on. So it was so hot and so itchy... That's how I got awake and then after wards, I said hey why didn't you wake me up, they told me that they tried to wake me up but  I was so tired so he just let me sleep. Well anyway, I told them I need to do my blogs now, so they let me use the computer... blah blah blah, under 30mins, I tried to make 5 blogs, and hahaha, it was so funny, I rushed in and so unbelievable I was able to do that much blogs under such little time.
Well I am having voice problems and soar throat, I think it's because of lack of sleep, especially during times when I was so sleepy but I tried to be awake like last Friday... ah......... This is so much...
I am lacking sleep again today but I am going to try to sleep now.
So as my 40th post, it's been great doing this... I had fun doing it and from now on, I'll try to keep it active every day, or week.... Well Right now, I am watching frightening news... Well I have to go, it's still Monday tomorrow, I have to be early and we still have Culminating Activities.... uh.... With this soar throat, how am I going to sing!? anyway I am hopping this will be gone by the time I wake up the morning...
So Goodnight
God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment