Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Exams and Earthquake drill

Today, we had our fourth quarterly examination. Well I was worried a bit about the exam. It's not that hard as long you study. I got use to studying and sometimes even I just scan my notes, it will be good enough. I know sometimes it's not good enough, just to get a good grade. When you know you can do better, you should grab that opportunity to do it, you may never know, what could happen.
It's like you found the treasure already but you didn't open it.
Well aside from the exam, there was this Earthquake drill that our school has been doing. We started it last Monday, and they said that the drill can occur anytime in any moments.
The drill is just not something you do so that you won't have classes, it's something that has to be done for the safety of each person. It is done because it makes us aware what we must do and what we should do next when there's an earthquake.

Anyway, I was just going to say, exams and the drill. A drill happens during the exam. Students have been already imagining what they can do while the drill in an exam. Luckily, we didn't have any drill hahaha...

1 comment: