Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Immaculate Conception day

It's been a few months since my last post. Well I was so inspired today to make this post after I got home from the 6:30 AM Mass in MMCP. I went there alone and I was so nervous and frightened because I don't like being alone, but I prayed to the Lord for strength. I come to Church to pray to God and not to be criticized by other people. I wish I had choral service today. But I know my fellow mates won't be able to attend due to their busy schedules. And I also wished I went to Church with my family because it was solemn mass, and one of the reason why I wanted them to come with me is because we didn't attend the last time together. Well sad to say, my parents are out of town and my siblings are busy.
Singing songs of praises to God truly inspires me every time. I prayed for protection, peace, love, unity, understanding, diligence and guidance to the Lord for me and my family and so everyone else.
For the next day is my field trip, I also prayed that I may enjoy it and learn and experience a lot.
And for Mary was conceived without the original sin, she was the passage of Christ to be born on earth.
And as Mother of our Lord, we give praise not like a god but more like how we all treat our mothers. She's the mother of mercy and and it's a good time to ask for forgiveness to God through her.
And today, MMCP is holding a 2000 Hail Mary for the whole day.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you, blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment